In our inspiring history, we have consistently championed the education and rights of women. This is an option for anyone who believes in our values and wants to make a contribution to support our work whilst receiving regular information on our campaigns and other exciting things the WI gets up to. The minimum contribution is £5.00. This is a great way to engage with us and hear more about what we do.
- Regular campaign updates.
- Subscription to the WI newsletter (monthly e-update that includes WI stories, campaign highlights, recipes, a sneak peak of the WI Life magazine and more.)
- Invitations to participate in surveys and research for our campaigns.
WI Supporter PlusFrom
Our vision is to offer support and opportunity to every woman who wants it, giving women a voice to make an even bigger impact and continue being a force for change in our world. We pride ourselves on being a trusted place for women of all generations to come together to share experiences and learn from each other. This is for women who want the opportunity to get more involved with the WI and receive a ‘taster’ of what a WI membership could offer. The minimum contribution for this is £18.00. In addition to receiving everything a Supporter offers, you will also receive:
- Public Affairs Digest (monthly e-update on all the latest WI campaigning news.)
- Supporter Plus level access to My WI (exclusive website where you can find everything you need to get the most from being part of the WI movement – from campaigns actions to brand new craft, cookery, floral art and science projects specially designed for you.)
- WI Life magazine subscription (With eight issues a year, packed with news, campaign updates, craft, cookery, competitions, gardening, puzzles and more, the magazine celebrates all aspects of life in the WI movement. Best of all, each issue tells the stories of the inspiring women of the WI.)
- Two Denman* courses, one live and one on demand (*The WI’s education provision, a place to learn new skills, brush up on your history or take your hobby to the next level) Find out what courses are on offer by signing up to the Denman At Home newsletter: https://www.denman.org.uk/newsletter/